Friday, July 01, 2011

Stealing Samir Kochhar
I was employed to do the making of a calendar by Muktangan International Foundation, an NGO that works for war widows. While everything was getting set up, I found Samir ready for his shot. I caught him, asked him to pose for me, quickly lit up and CLICK!!! The Picture was not used in the calendar but still remains one of my favourites. The lighting, Samir's expression and the shawl he has wrapped around, makes it a very serene and a calm composition.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant photography Kartik and excellent narration as well..

The Kartik said...

Thanks a lot Shikha...Keep checking out for more stuff...

Purnima Malhotra said...

HOTness! There's just something about this pic.. This guy has never looked better!

Brilliantly captured! :)